
Ok, so I am officially lame. Lauren just told me how to upload pictures on this thing, because I didn't know how to before, and that's why you've never seen any on my page. Wow, I know. That's how computer illiterate I am :) Anyway, I had another really DUH moment this morning. I have really been on a decorating kick this year, but unfortunately for me, I only have a one bedroom apartment, which doesn't allow much space for decorating :( I have also been on a painting kick, and I want to paint more, but I didn't know where in the world I would put more paintings. So as I was looking on allposters.com for ideas of what I might paint, the idea occurred to me that I have a big bare wall staring at me everyday in my office. I know, right? I remember thinking about putting stuff on it awhile back, but I didn't want to spend much money on anything elaborate at the time, so I just forgot about it. Well I have always pined for a window, but I failed to make good use of the space I do have. So...there is a framed poster in the unused office next to me that no one has claimed. It's of Yosemite National Park. It's really big. It's not the one I would pick, but it's nice nonetheless :) So I decided to bring it over to my office at least for the time being! It really does add to my office too! Crazy! ha. I've decided to start working on a four-piece painting that will soon go where the poster is now, but poster will do the job in the meantime :) However, just so you know my office isn't completely desolate, I will say that I do have a lamp, a plant, and some pictures in my office, but I'm so glad that I no longer have a bare wall staring back at me. I can't believe I just now did something about it after 3 years...dang!
So I know you're wondering what the picture of a castle is doing there. As I was looking on the poster website, I decided to look at castles. There is something inspiring and fascinating about castles. They really ignite my imagination and invite me into a fairytale with princes and princesses. I would love to visit one someday :) Anyway, I know that's random, but I just thought I'd share! That's all for now!

So let us see some pictures! Like of that sweet puppy maybe?
ReplyDelete