Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Reluctantly Open

So I finally decided to join the blogging world, since I have some free spare time now (I'm finally through with graduate school! woohoo!). I've always considered starting a blog, and honestly I don't know why I put it off for so long, because I love to write and I'm a pretty open person. I feel somewhat reluctant though being so open haha. I guess this is mainly for friends and family though, so it's all good.

Anyway, I'm so excited about spring break! The university is closing down for the break to save money, which is totally ok with me...paid vacation! I am really excited to go home and to see my grandparents and some friends too hopefully! It's such a welcome break.

I honestly feel like I should feel more relieved to be finished with grad school than I do, because I dont' feel that different ha. It's good though. Well I don't really have any interesting observations today, I just wanted to kick start the blog. Thanks to my friend Lauren for encouraging me to do this! God bless everyone! Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. cute background...now you have to update more than once a month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where in the world did you think of the name for your bloggie?? :)

    Wish i could see you soon!
    Hil

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean about finishing school. i think it must take awhile to set it that it is really over... haha! i just stumbled on your blog through hilary's. nice to "hear" what is going on :)

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete