Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I had intended to do a lot more blogging than I have gotten to do so far. Right after we came back from spring break, I was slammed at work and have been ever since. My poor coworker, Marie, got kidney stones and has been out for the past three weeks. Today was her first day back! I'm so glad she's back ha.

Due to the fact that my job is generally easy going, this heavy workload tends to wear me out. After a few weeks of it, I usually adjust, but it always throws me off at first. I am also about to begin working on scholarship stuff, which will take a good bit of time, but it's all good!

I am looking foward to Easter and coming home on Good Friday. I love getting to see my family and spending time with them, though I think my sister has to work that weekend :( Somehow, we always end up missing each other during our visits home. Hopefully this will change in the future!

I was really excited last night, because one of my closest friends, Leah, came into town with her husband for work, so I got to see her for a little bit! What a fun treat! I have actually gotten to see her several times this semester, and it has been so good, because we went a good while without hanging out when she first got married and moved. I have missed her!

I am still waiting to hear about my comp scores, and it's a little frustrating. They told us we would know in three weeks, and it has now been six weeks. I figured it would take a little extra time, but I hope we will know soon!

Anyway, I hope to be doing more blogging soon! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment