I was so happy to get to see my parents for Easter this past weekend! I love going home for Easter and getting a basket loaded with goodies and enjoying a delicious Easter meal with my favorite JELLO eggs! I was sad my sister didn't get to come, however. It seems like we can't make it home at the same time anymore :( I did get to hang out with Brandy and Amanda, though, which is always a treat! I miss Brandy!
I normally don't watch Lifetime, but while I was at home, I kept getting sucked into Lifetime movies ha. I watched one of the movies based on the Nora Roberts' book, Tribute. It was actually pretty good. My parents watched it too haha. I also finally got to finish the third Twilight book. Ever since I got back from Spring break, I hadn't had much time to read, so I hadn't read much of it until now. The third book is much better than the second, so I'm glad I didn't give up after that second one.
So Steven's sister-in-law and brother are having their baby today, and I'm so excited! I'm not even going to be an aunt, but for some reason, I'm still really excited. I just love babies! ha. We don't know the gender yet, though, so it will be a surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, and we loved having you! Come again...we'll get more chocolate!
ReplyDeleteMom